Monday, May 15, 2006

Topic #2--"Balance" Entry


Here are my offerings for this week's topic. Balance to me is all about feeling centered and knowing what my priorities are and why. It seems that I am always striving for it and there are days where I feel right on and others where everything is just off. I tend to be a perfectionist, so always want to give 100% to everything--that is certainly not what balance is all about and I am learning to let go of unimportant things. I am realizing that I don't have to be all things to all people all the time--I am only human.

The dancer to me represents the epitome of balance and being centered, plus she moves with such grace--dancing her way through life. The man on stilts sees the big picture from way up there while he maintains his balance--something I need to remember as I go through the details of my daily life.

3 comments