Friday, April 27, 2007

Topic #50--"Woman" Entry


From Kathleen!:

"The topic "Woman" spoke to me of friendship. So I thought I would take one of my subway drawings and blow it up and color it in. So I borrowed some magic markers, and with some colored pencils I already had, I did this picture of two friends talking. Of course, it was originally on the train, but with the colors I have chosen the setting is now more likely the living room, with the two friends sitting on the couch. I had fun with this as I don't often color my drawings, although I have been doing some watercolors of flowers lately . . .
The original drawing (actually a rather poor scan of it) can be seen on my Flickr photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kayork/407939789/in/set-72157594579200491/"

Labels: ,

2 comments