Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Topic #1 "Indulgence" Entry


Audrey indulged in artmaking this afternoon!--look at this wonderful piece that she came up with! For more interesting information on how she created it (fascinating tools and techniques), visit her blog link on the right-hand column of this blog.

She says, "My indulgence is creating art. I love to be able to go into my artroom and sit, relax, enjoy the quietness and create whatever comes to me. I try to indulge in art a little each day. Most of my creating is late at night after Montana goes to sleep. He takes a nap during the day which I can also go into my artroom but usually it's only enough time for me to gather paper and stuff for that nights creations. Today however, I was able to create this piece during his nap time. It is so nice to be in my room during the day since I can let the natural light in and work from it. Ideas seem to flow better. So this is my little piece for the word "indulgence".

2 comments