Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Topic #2--"Balance" Entry



Thank you Izabella for this very creative interpretation of "balance"!

She says, "This word...balance... is weighing heavy on me these days...the more I try to balance, the more I seem to fail in finding that healthy reality, I feel like I am constantly on a scale trying to balance life.

Just like a tornado whirling around in my mind... constant thoughts of what I need to get done in a day......taking care of my kids, family, cooking, cleaning, errands, grocery shopping, clean clothes, making lunches, getting kids to school, running home business, clean house, paying bills, doing dishes, washing floors, picking up toys.... the list goes on, it clutters my mind, sometimes I can't sleep at night.....but I am going to find that place where I can let my mind just accept....that things don't have to get done in a day, there is always tommorrow~ xoxo"

1 comments