Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Topic #42--"Poetry" Entry


Welcome to Bianca! Her entry!:

"I chose a poem by D.H. Lawrence. The background page I had made on a whim--I had a page that I didn't like the look of, so I used my square punch and punched it into a bunch of little squares and then thought they would look good on a gold background so that's what I did. Once I was done with it I had no idea what I wanted to put on it. I liked the look so much I didn't want to disrupt the overall feel And then I saw the challenge for this week and thought it would be fun to do it on transparencies. I used a bird stamp from invoke arts. I stamped it on each side of the transparency so that it would face both left and right. The rest is hand drawn with a sharpie."
The poem reads "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough, without ever feeling sorry for itself."

Labels: ,

1 comments