Sunday, April 08, 2007

Topic #47--"Yellow"


From Karen!:

"Yellow is one of my least favorite colors to work with ... in fact this may be my only yellow ... or semi-yellow artwork LOL I've had this page in the back of my mind for a while, but this week seemed especially appropriate to get started and this color worked for me :)

I have a friend who is close to my heart ... he makes me smile and brings light into my little world at the times I least expect it and most need it. This was a particularly hard week, because he was forced to make some choices he knew would not make me happy and he did his best to deliver the news with compassion and grace.

I looked for some phrases from some discarded book pages that I felt best described him. These words jumped off the page at me. They are a little melodramatic, but fitting."

Labels: ,

1 comments