Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Topic #1 "Indulgence" Entry


Once Upon a Cottage just sent in this entry that I can't stop admiring. I know I said that I would post random entries, but I'm so excited by all of this wonderful art, I just have to post them all this week!!

Here are a few words from Once Upon a Cottage and an important question to ponder:

"I probably have waaaaay to many indulgences : coffee, diet coke, chocolate, midafternoon naps, watching Gilmore Girls, creating art - all when my house is a mess and the kids are having to resort to pulling dirty clothes out of their hampers ( who am I kidding! They don't really use their hampers, they just drop the clothes wherever they take them off!) Now, you may scoff at my lack of domestic discipline, but if you're an artist I KNOW YOU"VE BEEN THERE! WAHAhahahah! I know, because I just spent several hours working on this piece when what I SET OUT to do was clean up my art area!"

" When is indulging self-indulgent and when is it self-preservation?"

1 comments