Thursday, December 14, 2006

Topic #32--"Edge" Entry


My post for this week!:

I must admit that I need my cup of coffee in the morning. It gives me that edge, or "advantage" that I need to feel more alert --I love the morning, but have never been much of a morning person. I do get up at the crack of dawn, so I can get a shower in before my kiddos wake up. The smell of the coffee in the pot, the sound it makes when I pour it in my cup, the steam rising out of my blue pottery mug, the swirl of the cream and the dissolving of the sugar and the first hot sip, bold on the tip of my tongue and so warm and comforting going down--are all the little pleasures of this a.m. drink.

This is an ATC I made with found vintage papers, acrylics, water soluble oil pastels, graphite pencil and found vintage imagery.

It is for sale on my Ebay if you want to take a peek.

  • "Click Here to Visit My Ebay"
  • 3 comments