Friday, May 19, 2006

Topic #2--"Balance" Entry


Chrysti contributed this fabulous collage for her interpretation of this week's topic "balance."

She says, "Balance, is a topic that is continually on my mind…

.. Is it possible .. how to find it .. oh, how I crave it…will the scales always be tipped .. should I do this .. should I change that .. what if.. I can't handle things... need a grip… is this out of whack..

Is it possible I spend more time thinking about how to create balance within my life, then I do at actively making it happen? Between my work, my hobbies, my personal life, my health, fun and of course my obligations.. I just can't seem to find a way to balance it all. No matter how hard I try, how close I feel to achieving it, there's always that 'something' that seems to interfere. Perhaps, true balance.. is accepting this?"

Be sure to visit her blog (click on her link in the right hand corner of this blog) to read more about the symbolisms in this entry.

1 comments